March 3, 2013

Once a week Chicken Noodle Casserole

When I first got married my sister-in-law always made tuna noodle casserole... Me being the picky eater, I changed it up to chicken noodle casserole because tuna just wasn't my cup of tea back when I was young. :-) Here is my remake of Sharon's favorite dinner.




Ingredients:

1 Family size can of Cream of Chicken soup
1 Medium can of Chicken. (You will find this in the same isle with spam and tuna)
1 Large bag of Extra Wide Egg Noodles
1 can of Corn
1/2 cup of Milk

How to make:

Boil noodles according to the package. Drain the water and put back into the pot.
Stir in Cream of Chicken soup, Can of Chicken (don't drain the juice), Can of Corn (drained) and Milk. Stir together and cook on low. That's it folks... Chicken Noodle Casserole without the casserole. :-D

P.S. Forgot to mention she would bake it after combining all the ingredients but who needs to bake, just serve and eat!

Note: Pics to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...