March 6, 2013

Electric Roaster

                     

      A very special person in my life.....Diana..... introduced me to this wonderful little product many years ago. As you can tell by the picture, mine has been well used. I use this little wonder as much, if not more, than my crockpot. Many recipes can be made using an electric roaster and the great thing is......it doesn't heat up your house quite as much as a regular oven does. This is especially great for those of you who, like Sue and I, live in a place where the summers are beyond Hot.
      They do come in larger sizes, but for someone with a small family or someone who lives in a small apartment, this size works great and doesn't take up to much cabinet space.
      In future posts, I will be sharing some recipes that I make using my electric roaster. Sue also has one, so maybe we can talk her into sharing some of her ideas.
    The first recipe I will be sharing is a turkey breast or a small turkey.
A 6.5 Quart Oval Roaster Oven can fit a 10-11 lb. turkey. 
Perfect for a small family, plus enough for leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...