February 20, 2013

Tip of the day: Organization of Household Bills





Organization... 
Now that's a word I am still trying to grasp. Recently my sister bought me a cute little note pad. What was I going to do with that? Bills she said. Keep track of your bills. (Before I go any further I should mention that I tend to forget which bill I've paid when until I'm getting a late notice).  Now, each month I write down my bills, the date I paid them, the amount, which method (check, money order, credit card, etc.) and the confirmation number. Not a paper person? How about a small white board for your fridge, iPhone or your computer notepad. Whichever you choose... Organize, Organize, Organize those bills! :-D

4 comments:

  1. Very good Ideas, I'm still using a big desk calender to keep track of what and when I pay "LOL"

    Love the start of your Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scott. Still have a lot to figure out. We are learning as we go :) I have a few of Your recipes that will be making an appearance sometime in the future. I need to make them and take some pictures to post. Hope you don't mind...I will give you all the credit :)

      Delete
  2. No I don't mind at all, Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always on the lookout for tips on keeping track of bills. One of your suggestions, the desktop Notepad, has been working for me so far. On the final payment screen I highlight the date, amount, confirmation number and any other pertinent data then copy and paste into Notepad. I then save that notepad with the account name and add to it every month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...