March 11, 2013

Turkey or Chicken with Rice


 
    There is really no recipe for this one, but I wanted to sneak it in for all my youngins' out there,  working long hours and the last thing they feel like doing when they get home is cook. 
   In this picture, I used the leftover turkey I had from last week, but you can use leftover chicken or buy a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store on your way home or a can of chicken. ( You can find this by the tuna fish)
  All you need is : The Turkey or Chicken, 1 Family Size Cream of Chicken Soup and Cooked Rice.
Warm the soup in a pan, adding a little water to thin it out. Stir the meat in and serve over rice. TaDa...Supper is served. Quick, Easy and Tasty.
   I use a Rice Cooker to make my rice. One of my favorite small kitchen appliances. Makes life a little easier, if you cook alot of rice, like I do. If not...I'm sure the Minute Rice or any quick cooking rice will work just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...