April 19, 2013

Barbeque Ham

When we were young,,,almost every weekend our family got together with family and friends, for 'game' night. Whoever was hosting, did the cooking. One of our favorites was Joanies Barbeque Ham Sandwiches
I never heard of BBQ Pork or Beef Brisket until I was grown and moved away from PA. 
Most of the time, now, I make the BBQ pork or beef.....but every once in a while.....I get a hankering for BBQ Ham.
Today was one of those days and I thought I would share... 
This is such a quick, easy and delicious recipe that every time I make it I wonder why I don't make it more often. 
Serve with some chips for a great, quick lunch or make a                           double batch for your next get together with family and friends.
           Hope you have a great weekend,            ~Lorri~  

                                         

                                                                 Ingredients

                                     
                           Joanies Barbeque Sauce
1 Cup Ketchup
1 teaspoon Mustard
1/4  Cup Brown Sugar
1/4  Cup Water
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
Pinch of Nutmeg

* Mix together and pour over 1 pound chipped/shaved deli ham.  Cook on 375* for about 1 hour or until the BBQ sauce thickens up a bit.
Serve on hamburger buns and enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...